GEARWRENCH Original ratcheting wrenches combine the speed of a ratchet with the access and control of a wrench. They offer the ease of 5 degrees of movement to turn fasteners, versus 30 degrees on standard combination wrenches. The small ratcheting box end head design enables access to tight spots where a ratchet won't fit. The open end allows for easier access on tough to reach spots, making jobs go faster and easier. This set is a great addition to any mechanic tools collection.
- 72 tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 30° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Bright, full polish chrome finish easily wipes clean and resists corrosion
- Stubby beam length for when clearance is limited
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
- Included tray for storage and organization
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.