Bolt Biter™ is the revolutionary new extraction socket system from GEARWRENCH. We talked with auto mechanics and industrial techs to learn what they hated about existing extraction sockets. Bolt Biter redefines extraction and solves all of their frustrations.
- Bi-directional design for removing or tightening damaged fasteners
- Tapered entry enables socket to easily seat on a damaged fastener
- Dual sized sockets designed to work with both SAE and metric fasteners
- Square drive with hex base for use with impact gun, ratchet, wrench, or pliers
- Chrome molybdenum alloy steel (Cr-Mo) for exceptional strength and long lasting durability
- High-visibility laser etched markings provide quick size identification
- Black oxide finish to resist corrosion
- Up to 10x longer impact life vs. other impact extraction sockets
- Up to 5x greater torque output vs. other impact extraction sockets
- Minus-size sockets fit a wider range of damaged fasteners
- SOCKET SIZES: 1/4- in 1/4 in 7- mm 7mm 8- mm [5/16- in] 8mm [5/16 in] 3/8- in 3/8 in 10- mm 10mm 11- mm 11mm 12- mm 12mm 1/2- in 13- mm [1/2 in] 13mm 14- mm 14mm [9/16- in] 9/16 in 16- mm [5/8- in] 16mm [5/8 in] 17- mm 17mm 11/16- in 11/16 in
Currently there are no reviews for this product. Share your opinion with others, be the first to write a review.